Beurre Mousse (Body Butter Mousse)
Now with Murumuru butter!! A 5 natural butter, whipped into soft perfection, moisturizer that softens & nourishes the skin. Shea, cocoa, mango, aloe and Murumuru butters blended with natural and essential oils such as virgin coconut, argan, emu, calendula, chamomile, Karanja. These natural ingredients may help ease skin inflammation and aid with soothing skin ailments, such as psoriasis and eczema.
Beurre Mousse is also an essential summertime moisturizer. The butters not only help summer skin glow. but are also natural UV blockers and does pretty good keeping mosquito away. During fall and winter it is an excellent remedy for dry, parched skin caused by cold weather.
Shea, cocoa, mango, aloe, Murumuru butters, emu, calendula and essential oils make up this fabulous drink for the skin, in your favorite cocktail "flava".
Now WITH MURUMURU BUTTER!
What is Murumuru butter and what makes it so special?
- Like cupuacu butter, it is highly rejuvenating and moisturizing for the skin.
- Helps retain moisture in both skin and hair when applied
- Keeps hair and skin hydrated
- Highly anti-oxidative, antibacterial, anti-inflammatory and anti-allergenic
- Extremely moisturizing and gentle enough for the most sensitive skin
- Absorbs quickly, to the deeper layers of skin
- Restores skin elasticity
- Rich emollient to treat dry and cracked skin, as well as conditions such as psoriasis and eczema
- Restores natural shine and softness of hair, adding gloss
- Improves hair flexibility, making dry or frizzy hair more manageable (particularly beneficial for Afro-ethnic hair care regimens)
- Treats dry or damaged hair
Beurre Mousse is an essential moisterizer for every season. During fall and winter it is an excellent remedy for dry, parched skin caused by cold weather. In the spring it rejuvenates and prepares skin for summer exposure. Beurre Mousse's natural butters not only help give summer skin it's glow, but are also natural UV blockers and a pretty good mosquito repellant.